Admission to the school includes a diagnostic test followed by an interview.
The Ziauddin School’s initial fees were Rs.3000/- for all students.
This fee with annual increment according to rate of inflation will continue for the students whose admissions took place up to April 2020.
The fees for Admissions from May 2020 onwards are as follows:
|Early Years (3 levels)||Rs. 3,500/-|
|Grades 1 and 2||Rs. 4,000/-|
|Grades 3 to 5||Rs. 5,000/-|
|Grades 6 to 8||Rs. 6,500/-|
Students who pass the interview and admission test are eligible for admission.
How to Apply?
The School Office provides all introductory and application documents.
Parents can contact the School Office and meet with the Principal.
Upon receipt of admissions paperwork, prospective students will take the admission test and interview.
Ziauddin School offers a 50% fee waiver to the children of employees of Ziauddin Hospital.
Admission in College
- Students must have secured at least 50% marks in Secondary School Certificate Examination or equivalent.
- For ‘O’ level candidates seeking admission, students must have cleared eight subjects, including English, Islamiat, Pakistan Studies and Urdu.
|Step 1||Submission of completed application form, clearly indicating choice of selected group|
|Step 2||Appear for admission test|
|Step 3||Appear for interview|
|Step 4||Admission form indicating acceptance for successful students|
|NOTE:||In case a student, after admission, wants to change the group applied for on the application for, a new application form and processing fee will be applied. Such a change will only be permitted if there are available spaces.|
- NADRA B Form or computerised National Identity Card (whichever is applicable)
- Marks sheet of last examination
- Provisional/ Hope certificate from last institution attended
- Migration Certificate (for students other than Karachi Board)
- Permission Certificate (for students other than Karachi Board)
- Equivalence Certificate (O-level students)
- Gap Permission Certificate (for students with more than five years’ gap from last attempted examination)
Withdrawal and Cancellation
Withdrawal from admission in the College, for whatever reason, will NOT result in any refund of charges or fees paid.
Removal of a student from a course of study may be necessary where there is unsatisfactory performance and/or involvement in any disciplinary issue. In such cases, this will NOT result in any refund of charges or fees paid.
Once a student is withdrawn/ removed from a course of study, the student will not be allowed to apply for re-admission.
Promotion to Second Year
All students are promoted on the basis of examination results.
If a student has unsatisfactory results in three or more subjects, s/he will be required to repeat those subjects and will only be promoted when these subjects are passed.