- Intermediate pre-Medical
- Intermediate pre-Engineering
- Intermediate Computer Science
- Intermediate Medical Technology
- Intermediate Humanities
- Intermediate Commerce
Compulsory Subjects (all programmes)
- Pakistan Studies
Intermediate Pre-Medical (Part 1 and 2)
Intermediate Pre-Engineering (Part 1 and 2)
Intermediate Medical Technology (Part 1 and 2)
- Microbiology 1
- Elementary Anatomy and Micro-techniques 1
- Haematology and Blood Banking 1
- Elementary Chemistry and Chemical Pathology 2
- Clinical Pathology and Serology 2
- Microbiology 2
Intermediate Commerce (Part 1 and 2)
- Principles of Accounting
- Principles of Economics
- Principles of Commerce
- Commercial Geography
- Business Maths
Intermediate Humanities (Part 1 and 2)
- Advanced English
- Advanced Urdu
- Islamic Studies/ History
- Students must have secured at least 50% marks in Secondary School Certificate Examination or equivalent.
- For ‘O’ level candidates seeking admission, students must have cleared eight subjects, including English, Islamiat, Pakistan Studies and Urdu.
Submission of completed application form, clearly indicating choice of selected group
Appear for admission test
Appear for interview
Admission form indicating acceptance for successful students
In case a student, after admission, wants to change the group applied for on the application for, a new application form and processing fee will be applied. Such a change will only be permitted if there are available spaces.
- NADRA B Form or computerised National Identity Card (whichever is applicable)
- Marks sheet of last examination
- Provisional/ Hope certificate from last institution attended
- Migration Certificate (for students other than Karachi Board)
- Permission Certificate (for students other than Karachi Board)
- Equivalence Certificate (O-level students)
- Gap Permission Certificate (for students with more than five years’ gap from last attempted examination)
Withdrawal and Cancellation
Withdrawal from admission in the College, for whatever reason, will NOT result in any refund of charges or fees paid.
Removal of a student from a course of study may be necessary where there is unsatisfactory performance and/or involvement in any disciplinary issue. In such cases, this will NOT result in any refund of charges or fees paid.
Once a student is withdrawn/ removed from a course of study, the student will not be allowed to apply for re-admission.
Promotion to Second Year
All students are promoted on the basis of examination results.
If a student has unsatisfactory results in three or more subjects, s/he will be required to repeat those subjects and will only be promoted when these subjects are passed.
- Students are not allowed to leave the College premises before the end of the last schedule class. In exceptional circumstances, students must get a gate pass from the competent authority to leave the College premises.
- Visitors are not allowed to see students during College hours or on College premises.
- Loud conversation, political and religious discussions, smoking, chewing pan and unnecessary interactions are not allowed on College premises.
- Students who are in attendance in College are not allowed to skip classes. In such cases, disciplinary action will be taken (which can amount to the deduction of marks from the grand total of final examinations) and parents will be notified.
- Any abusive behaviour, whether physical or verbal against any faculty member or employee of Ziauddin will result in the immediate termination of the student’s enrolment in the College.
- Ziauddin Schools and Colleges practice a ‘zero tolerance’ approach to students not acting in accordance with the Code of Ethics and College regulations. Any student found to be in non-compliance will be expelled from College without notification.
Ziauddin College has the following facilities:
- Well-equipped classrooms with air-conditioning, good lighting and ventilation. Some classrooms are also digital-enabled.
- Large, well-equipped laboratories catering to experiments in biology, microbiology, botany, zoology, chemistry and physics.
- High levels of security with guards and digital surveillance.
- An extensive collection of 5000 course and reference books in the library in addition to journals and professional magazines, and newspapers in Urdu and English.
- Assembly and activities areas.
- A well-stocked and hygienic cafeteria with affordable prices.
- A spacious common room for students to hold meetings, study or relax.
- An audio-visual lab, with computers, multimedia facilities and high-speed internet.
- A counselling service for confidential advice to students struggling with studies.